Project Life 2013 Weeks 1 and 2

Monday, January 21, 2013

And so begins Project Life for 2013!  I can't tell you how much I love doing this.  One thing I do know is I hate getting behind.  I still have some journaling to add to 2012 and I'm going to have to make myself do it!  I prefer working on the NOW, so my mission is to always stay on top of this.
As I've already mentioned, I'm doing Ali Edward's One Little Word class this year and my word is simplicity. More on that later, but for January, my focus is on simplicity in my memory keeping/project life...hence my simple cover page.  I know this will not make any sense to traditional scrapbookers, but my love is/has always really been on a more editorial/photobook look.
I
 I'm using some digital downloads of Seafoam along with my Paislee Press digital purchases.  Yoy can imagine my excitement when I found out Liz from Paislee Press has designed Midnight.  I can't wait to add that when it comes out.
 Week 1
I'm continuing 1 page per week.  As we went away the second week I've added 2 6x12 inserts.
 Week 2 right side and inserts
 6x12 insert and a 6x12 Design H on the right.

 Added my cousins business card to the right page.  She is a very talented artist.  See her work here. The details on the back show through in Week 3 spread.
Also added a map to a Paislee Press card as one of my kids wasn't sure where we were!
For those outside NZ, it's mid summer here.  We were staying at Pauanui, a beautiful beach location in the Coromandel.  So many happy memories!

TFL, Donna

1 comment:

  1. Oh Donna, I'm in LOVE with your pages!!! I am now convinced that I made the right choice by going square with my pages too :) I adore the simplicity in these pages - and that goes along with your word, huh? (My word last year was simplify!) I love all things that Liz makes too and cannot wait for her Midnight PL kit to come out. Your pages are just beautiful and they inspire me... Can't wait to follow your 2013 project life journey.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)