Project Life Weeks 7 and 8

Wednesday, February 27, 2013


I purchased these digital cards from Paislee Press especially for Valentines Day/week (and because I couldn't resist those gorgeous colours!).  
Was a bit of a quiet week - photos really celebrate things we love though... our gorgeous dog, Shelby, Summer, summer fruit (Shelby is loving fruit too!), and the beach down the road.

Week 7
Week 8
Love the simple webcam shot of Nicholas and Shelby.  It's not great quality but caught them unaware and that's what I love about it.
Love the AM in 3D which Anna made for an art assignment!  She's definitely my daughter loving the graphics:)  I added in a party invite we received for our great nephew's 1st birthday. Love that the colours matched my page!





On Saturday we went to Hobbiton.  I decided to do a separate set of pages for that visit which I hope to share tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.
Donna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)