Project Life - A Day in the Life

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

On Friday morning I decided on the spur of the moment to do A Day in the Life!  It was the last day of school term and I wanted it to be done on one of our regular work/school days first up.  This is my first time doing this.

I had actually been thinking about a format during the week and wanted to use the Becky Higgins Design J.  It's really for instagram photos but my thoughts were to go with 6 4x4 collages = 24 photos.  I ended up with heaps to choose from and set them out 2 each for morning/afternoon/evening.


The journaling was simple.  I kept it in grey and black to fit in with PL for this fortnight.  I sorted the collages out late Friday night and the journaling Sunday.  Photos arrived today.  Finished.  Easy and so pleased to have this record of an ordinary day (but a day we received a double whammy of sad news).

Supplies used:  Becky Higgins Design J page protector, BH Midnight Edition Journaling card, Studio Calico Digital tab (changed to black and white to get the grey colour).

Will be back soon with images of this fortnight's PL pages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)