Hello Story class - going back in time

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

This week's class came together quite quickly for me.  I decided to use one of Ali's prompt/digi elements as the title and to write about my 10 year journey in memory keeping/scrapbooking.

Oh how things have changed!  I've gone from being a paper scrapper with a layered style to now doing mainly Project Life and photo books with a mantra of simplicity.

I've created 2 double page layouts for the photo book I'm creating at the end of the class.  They are purposely simple as I wanted some white space to balance out the coloured collection of my old fav layouts!


(Click for larger view)
I realise the edge of the layout photo on page 4 will end up in the print "gutter" but I'm fine with that.

Supplies used: Elements from BPC Hello Story class by Ali Edwards,  One Little Bird and some freebies from Paislee Press in 2012.

I've enjoyed my little trip down memory lane!  I don't think I'll ever return to this style, but I'll always be a memory keeper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)