Project Life - Week 25

Monday, July 1, 2013

For this week I used a Design A and a Design G Becky Higgins Page Protectors. I kept my design pretty simple again.  This week crochet seemed to pop up and provided a nice vibrant colour palette.

I made up my own collages this time as my laptop had a hissy fit and I couldn't use my purchased collages in PSE.  That problem resulted in me getting a new laptop, so just reloading all my programs:)

Supplies: Becky Higgins Page Protectors Design A and G; BH Midnight Edition Journaling card; Paislee Press You are my fave card (with photo over the heart); Studio Calico NSD freebie (recoloured); Paislee Press Jump for Joy NSD freebie.

I'll leave you with a peep at Week 26.  Just waiting on the rest of the photos to finish off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)