Project Life - Week 26

Sunday, July 7, 2013

This week was of course the back of the Design G page protector, along with Design A.

I was very disappointed with the print processing of my photos this week.  I won't name and shame, but I'm a bit peeved that I've spent a lot of money on photo processing with said company and they haven't even had the courtesy to reply to my email.

Never mind, I will get them reprinted with this weeks lot.  You may not see what I see as I've trimmed them straight.  They were all skewed a couple of mm so had while triangles on 2 sides!

Sorry I've had to blur quite a bit out.  I may share what's been going on one day but for now, I think privacy might be best.
Bottom right photo is my daughter standing beside a life sized Tonto (aka Johnny Depp) at the movies!




My pages haven't photographed very well this week.  The lighting yesterday and today was bright and sunny but because it's winter, low in the sky and, well, I decided to call it quits and go with these!

Suppplies used: Becky Higgins Design A and G page protectors; BH Midnight Edition; BH Seafoam Edition; Crashnotes Journaling cards (colour altered)... These ones don't seem to be available any more.

Thanks for stopping by:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)