Project Life - Week 27

Thursday, July 11, 2013

 A double page this week.  It was the first week of The Phone Photography Project.  I've also started Hello Story and without giving too much away, I decided to use a bit of a timeline theme this week, including some elements provided in class.  I chose a photo of the day taken on my phone and spread those across the 3x4 pockets mounted on cards from Paislee Press.
The Story of Today card at the top has hidden journaling behind.
 Bottom left - our dear almost 102 year old neighbour passed away earlier this year.  Her little cottage sold in a week for a staggering amount as it will be land value only!  Just a matter of time before the building starts there.  There's a house being built next door to that one.  Our dog barks at the nail gun, so goodness knows what she'll do when there's banging right next door.
Below - I love the photos at the top.  Left one taken on my DSLR.  The little collage made from phone photos using a filter.  I love the effect. We've had some magic days considering it is winter here!




Supplies used: BH Page protectors, Midnight Edition, Cards from Paislee Press - On My Desk, Digital elements from Hello Story class.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your PL pages...so beautiful and bright with just the perfect amount of white. So love that. Great job with the timeline too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)