Project Life - Week 28

Friday, July 19, 2013


(click for larger view)
This week my photos all turned out in similar colours and I didn't feel the need to embellish them much at all.  So apart from a bit of text and elements added digitally, I left the photos to be their own stories.

I added a 6x12 insert.

I also wanted to keep the journaling and filler cards neutral so used all grey.  If they didn't come grey, I changed them.


 Loved being able to cut and paste journaling straight from my FB page.
 Nicholas chose the quote above.  This is all part of his special interest and I love that he's contributing to our album.

I started the Hello Story class that week.  The shadow photo I snapped on my phone and loved that the wind caught my clothes and gave it movement. I've just used it for my Week 2 layout for Hello Story.  Will post that story soon.

Supplies used: Becky Higgins Plastics Design A and Design H; Midnight Edition; Seafoam Edition; Paislee Press elements; Studio Calico NSD freebie elements; Hello Story element (part of class).

Thanks for stopping by and a big hi if you're here from BPC:)

1 comment:

  1. I love your style!Clean lines, simple stories, well thought out, great photos!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)