Hello Story - Week 5

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Here's one layout I've made using what I've learned from this week's lesson.  A fun week with maths graphic symbols which is right up my alley!


This is a 8x11 double page for my photo book.  I've realised it's hard to get a 8.5x11 portrait style book made so have had to adjust all my work to a slightly smaller size.  That wasn't a major, thankfully.

Hopefully I feel a bit more creative as the week goes by as I'd like to carry on with a few more ideas.  It's not been a great week so far...  I have found a quote which I'm trying to commit to: "train your mind to see the good in everything".  I've included in last weeks PL pages.

Elements used here by Ali Edwards and part of the BPC Hello Story class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)