Hello Story - Week 6

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

This week's focus was on a six word statement, which I used as the title for my layout.

I've been trying to journal on a regular basis lately.  I have a notebook but I also have a Word doc I add to whenever I feel the urge.  I try to write positive stuff.  It's a bit of therapy for me and my goodness, I have I needed it these last few days.
 Last week in my Project Life I added a quote which I've tried to keep foremost in my mind:
"train your mind to see the good in everything"
It's something I definitely am trying to do and need to remind myself to, constantly.

So, here's what I created using some of my journaling relating to photography...
as well as another favourite quote about photography. (click for larger view)

I love that both of my children have an interest in photography.

I've used elements from One Little Bird and Paislee Press.

Thanks for looking, Donna

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)