Project Life - Week 34

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Week 34 done and dusted!  I never tire of doing this project.

 Couldn't resist a photo of daughter's nail polish I found lined up in rainbow order in her room!
 This week I decided to use a 3x8 inch photo of Anna and balanced that by using 3 inch wide photos along the bottom of the page.  Lots of the beautiful Seafoam blue to balance out all the red and purple.  It all came together pretty fast after deciding on those things:)
 Red elements part of Hello Story class & by Ali Edwards.  There's some private journaling on the reverse.

Supplies used: BH Midnight Edition, BH Seafoam Edition, Paislee Press (arrows), Hello Story class elements by Ali Edwards.

I've completed Week 8 of Hello Story but decided against sharing here as it contains a map pinpointing our house and so I don't want that on the internet.  I haven't completed Week 7 as yet.  Life got in the way.  

I have another photo project - a photo frame I started months ago and hope to finish shortly so will share when that's done.

Thanks for stopping by:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)