Project Life - Weeks 32 and 33

Wednesday, August 21, 2013


 Week 32 - it was my birthday during this week and the majority of photos I used were taken that evening.  All the photos on the 6x12 insert were taken on phones and because of their similar grainy quality I decided to go collage style with 2 inch photos. We went over to Auckland's Viaduct Harbour for dinner and had a great evening.  It was a beautiful evening for a stroll afterwards.  It's such a great place by day or night!

Both weeks showing back side of insert.

 I love this photo even though he'd not focused on himself.  I used it for Week 6 of Hello Story.

I used elements from paislee Press and One Little Bird this week.
Can't go a week without beach photos... even after stormy weather!  Love living close to the beach and my daily walks there.

Supplies used:  Becky Higgins PL: Design A and 6 x 12 pages; Journaling cards (chevrons) from Crashnotes, digital elements from Paislee Press and One Little Bird, tabs made from elements from Studio Calico.  Pandora sticker came with my birthday gift.

2 comments:

  1. I love your project life style!

    Lali Alvarez.
    www.lalialvarez.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)