Jot Magazine - Issue 2

Monday, September 2, 2013

It's a great thrill to have one of my Project Life spreads in the latest issue of Jot Magazine.  It's the online magazine by Kim Archer who is an Australian scrapbooker I've admired since I first started scrapbooking.

Kim has seen a gap in the market for online scrapbooking/memory keeping inspiration and started Jot magazine.  I think it'll be really successful because unlike physical paper magazines, she is accepting recently created work and publishing it almost straight away, whereas actual magazines have to work so far ahead of themselves, that by the time it's published it's 'old' in terms of product and even trends.  Sad but true.  There are so many online places to get a visual fix these days. We all want to see what's current for inspiration.

This is my layout.  You can see more images previously posted here along with the supplies list.

The magazine is free to view at the moment here.  So much to see, you may need several cuppas and a long leisurely read.

Yesterday was the first day of Spring.  A lovely sunny day with just a hint of a bite in the air (it's been snowing down South). In between grocery shopping and shopping with my daughter (for summer clothes for an upcoming school trip),  I was busy scheming how I'll record a Week in the Life I'll be participating in the week after next.  At the moment it's a 20 page 8x11softcover photo book versus 8.5x11 inserts in my PL album.  I think the photo book idea will be the go and I may store it in my album.  I've signed up to participate and just deciding what digital products to purchase for my idea.  Looking forward to doing this.  It'll be my first time.

Thanks for stopping by:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)