Project Life - Week 35

Friday, September 6, 2013

It's a little scary doing a weekly project like this and seeing how fast those weeks are whizzing by!  Next week N starts the first of 2 lots of exams.  I can tell you no-one is looking forward to this!

However, week 35 flashed by in a sea of work and busy weekend.




This week I've been working on Hello Story Week 9 which I showed here.  I've also made a list for Week 35:
Supplies used: BH Design A pages, BH Midnight and Seafoam Editions, Paislee Press elements, Ali Edwards elements.

As I'm writing this, it's Friday afternoon.  I'm listening to The Sound radio station who have been doing a countdown of the top 100 albums of all time (rock) as voted by the public.  We're at #7 and they're playing side 2 of Yellow Brick Road by Elton John... one of my all time favourites!  I'm placing a bet that #1 will be Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon.  May hear it as I'm about to enjoy a wine:)

Have a great weekend!  I'm really looking forward to participating in a Week in the Life next week.  Hopefully the family are willing, or I may have to resort to sneaky photo tactics!

2 comments:

  1. I just love your style! I saw some of your pages in Hello Story - and then in the project life gallery. It is SO DIFFERENT then what I do - I am NOT CLEAN! ha ha.. but I love looking at your pages - very beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)