Week in the Life - Wed & Thurs

Friday, September 13, 2013

I'm managing to keep up.  It's been a usual week in some ways, but have had one home sick most of the week (and reluctant to be photographed!), with the other starting exams on Thursday.  
At the bottom of each text page I'm recording the results of the America's Cup racing each day.  It's all getting very exciting with Team NZ only needing to win 3 more to have won!  However as we all know, anything can happen and I don't want to jinx them!  But seriously, that would be so awesome for NZ and for Auckland... Sorry my US friends...
Have a lovely weekend. It's Friday afternoon here and I'm SO looking forward to the weekend. But first I have my daughter's paper round to do!

Details of my process and supplies used are in this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)