Project Life - Week 39

Friday, October 4, 2013

Again, this week limited photos.  Most were taken on Sunday while Anna was packing and at the airport.
Apologies for so many blanked out faces. She is on a school trip to Tahiti as part of her French studies. Also again, simplicity rules.
 And again I used an 8x6 photo for impact.  Love this shot at the airport.  My girl seemed so grown up!
Alas, Emirates Team NZ lost the America's Cup Challenge but they are still being hailed as heroes here, taking on the billionaire's team and making us all proud to be kiwis! The elements above are both from Paislee Press.
All the travel related elements are from One Little Bird.  I think they were freebies at the time, but you will find similar here.

This morning I woke to a message from Anna with a beautiful photo of the sea... the view from her room this morning!  She's having a wonderful time.  Can't wait to see her next Thursday though:)

Meanwhile, I am trying to be motivated to put the finishing touches to the 2 photo books I'm making so I can get printed.  By committing here to getting them done, will keep me honest!  Project for the weekend I think.

Supplies used:  Becky Higgins Page A design, BH Midnight Edition journaling card, Paislee Press elements, One Little Bird elements.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)