Project Life - Week 40

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

This week my challenge was to work in updates from Anna in Tahiti with our week here.  I considered an insert to keep it separate, but decided to just include part of her update from the couple of days she was at Moorea with a photo she messaged me.  I love that I could cut and paste her message to a 6x4 card... it sums her up and it's also a bit surreal that she was swimming with sharks and stingrays and kissed a stingray!! She arrives home tomorrow, so looking forward to designing this weeks (41) pages.
 More Spring blossom photos.  Yes, I'm a bit obsessed with floral photos! Top right - I was finishing my Hello Story class and found a quote on Pinterest which sums up what I consider a perfect set of Rules for Living. The collage was made of photos of the city harbour area on Friday night.  A perfect evening for a walk around after dinner there.
 We sure had some awesome days week 40.  It's now turned pretty windy here and there was a tornado not far away last night, so glad we made the most of lunch outside, evening walks etc last week!
Click for larger image


Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Design A pages
Becky Higgins Project Life Midnight, Baby Girl and Baby Boy Editions (digital versions used)
Paislee Press elements
One Little Bird filler card
Ali Edwards elements - part of  Hello Story class

Thanks for stopping by:)

PS - that cute Border Collie is currently snoring her head off in my office!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)