Project Life - Week 41

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Last week Anna arrived home and downloaded hundreds of photos of her Tahiti trip... hundreds of gorgeous photos to choose from!  I selected my favourites and then had to design a plan to fit them in.

With my collection of page protector inserts, it was pretty easy really.  Most of week 41 is devoted to the memories of her trip.  Sorry, I've blurred out her beautiful friends's faces for their privacy.

With the beautiful photos, there was little need for much else except a few notes and digital elements for some colour and white space.




Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Design A, H and L pages
Becky Higgins Project Life Midnight Edition
Paislee Press digital elements

Thanks for stopping by.  Time for me to formulate a plan for Week 42.  Eek, that means it's 10 weeks to the end of the year.  We booked our summer holiday yesterday for January.  Exciting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)