Project Life - Week 44

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It was quite a week filled with different events. Public holiday, school senior's prizegiving, Halloween, tramping...
Once again I turned to black and white and grey.  I seem to use those colours a lot so no wonder I love Midnight Edition and It's a Man's World.
This week I used some cards vertically to change things up a bit.  Not sure they're that easy to read like that but I like the look!


My daughter went on her first tramp to The Pinnacles.  She has some beautiful scenic photos so I might add in an insert . 

  Selfies in the car.  Good (crafty) way to get my son in a photo!
LOVE the light in this photo.  There have been some beautiful mornings at the beach.

Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Design A pages
BH Midnight Edition
BH It's a Man's World
One Little Bird elements
Paislee Press elements

2 comments:

  1. I love the light in your last photo too, what a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caylee. Hard to believe it was taken with my (not flash) phone.

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)