Project Life - Week 45

Friday, November 22, 2013

Week 45 was a bit of a mixed bag... Result being not many photos and not a lot to record!  We have weeks like that here.  Living with Asperger's Syndrome in the family isn't easy.  It can be emotionally draining.  This was the week before major exams.  I'll say no more. I made reference to this on my pages but hopefully in a subtle and not too negative way.  I'm very mindful (and especially so after talking to other mums with ASD kids) about what I write in our albums and on the internet. The fine balance between keeping it real and not offending someone.  I may share more one day.

It wasn't all bad, not at all.  From this week I've made a pact with myself to focus on happiness. So far it's going pretty good:)
 Getting up early enough to see the sun rise makes me happy.
 I took the opportunity to go with hubby on a work road trip to a farm with some spectacular scenery! That made me happy!
 White space makes me happy.
This dog makes me happy!

 Project Life, making photo books and ampersands make me happy!

This boy showing me things on You Tube makes me happy:)

Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Design A pages
Becky Higgins Midnight Edition
Paislee Press elements from multiple kits
Ali Edwards "good day//bad day" (part of Hello Story course

My photos for Week 46 arrived but I'm not happy with the printing of one so having redone.  Hope to have that to post early next week.

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)