Project Life - Week 46

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Love how this week turned out.

 I kept colours subtle or b & w to match in with the 12x12 print.
 I ended up getting this printed as a 12x12 and it came rolled (hence curled a bit because I photographed it before it's flattened out. Not a day goes by that I don't feel very thankful to live by this beautiful beach.



Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Page A Design
Becky Higgins Midnight Edition digital journaling cards
Becky Higgins It's a Man's World digital cards
Paislee Press elements
Ali Edwards "thankful' digital element (part of a freebie of gratitude elements)

My Week 47 photos are on their way.  Something very special and exciting happened for my daughter this weekend:)

2 comments:

  1. this layout is absolutely gorgeous. i love using 12x12 images cut down to fit the pockets. and the b+w photos look amazing next to that beautiful beach!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)