Project Life - Weeks 42 and 43

Friday, November 1, 2013

For some reason I didn't take a lot of photos these weeks so decided to go with 1 page for each.  I've just purchased Becky Higgins "It's a Man's World" digital kit.  The colours are perfect!  The design is perfect!  Designed by Liz Tamanaha so of course it's perfect!  So, that was my starting point and I added from there.

Bottom card from Ali Edwards... see list below.  This week I also had a number of not so good phone photos - night shots and selfies - camera in reverse.  My phone doesn't take great photos that way, but I believe it's better to include them than to worry about quality.  For the 2 selfies I created a circle and backed onto filler cards and they don't look so bad!  It was the only photo I had of Nicholas so was determined to use ir.
Love this shot.

Supplies:
Becky Higgins Design A pages
BH It's a Man's World digital cards
Ali Edwards Real Life Journal cards - colour altered
Paislee Press Ampersand and other elements

Loved this theme kit so much that I'm usig some of it again for Week 44.  Thanks for stopping by:)http://paisleepress.com/

2 comments:

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)