Week in the Life 2013 photo book

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

After a few weeks where my head felt foggy, the fog cleared and I finally found the mojo to finish the last couple of pages...

So happy with the final photo book. It'll be placed in the back of my Project Life album to be viewed as part of it.

The first 4 days can be viewed in this post and this post and goes with this Week 37 spread.

Here's the rest of the book...





This is a filler card from Becky Higgins Midnight Edition.  Perfect to use on the back page.

Other supplies:
Photobook - A4 size softcover 20 page book by Snapfish
Ali Edwards Week in the Life Circles from Designer Digitals
Ali Edwards quote on last page - part of One Little Word class
Paislee Press Pictures and Words No 5 (Days of the week)
Paislee Press elements From Where I Stand

Oh yes, so, so pleased I did this project.  The extra detail recorded in one week is already amazing to look back on.

I've also just received my other photo book made from my Hello Story class work.  Here's the cover.  Will be back tomorrow to show some of the inside.  Very thrilled with it:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)