Project Life _ week 48

Thursday, December 5, 2013

 As I said in this post, I'd decided to include Dec Daily in with my project life pages.  This week included Dec 1st and putting up the tree.  From Week 49 I think I've decided on a formula to keep the rest of the year's pages cohesive.  More about that next week.


 Anna has her own tree for her room this year.  This photo is from the previous week but I didn't have room for it there and I'm pleased I went 6x8 with it.  That started the formula for the rest of my Dec pages.
 My Dec To Do list... click on photo to enlarge


Photo bomb!
Excited about the upcoming weeks of PL and also excited to begin 2014.  Always love a new journal, new pages, new ideas!

Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Design A pages and Midnight Edition
Paislee Press presscards 28 and 29
Ali Edwards December Daily 2013 date Stamps

2 comments:

  1. Donna, these pages are beautiful! I think the December "To Do" is a great idea. I need to do something like that to keep my focus this season. Thanks for trying to link up.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)