Project Life - Week 50

Friday, December 20, 2013

A quick post to share last week's pages.  As I said, I'm following a similar format for my Dec pages - up until the 25th.  I have inserts, much like my Day in the life insert, to cover Christmas Day.





I've already filled up about 1/4 of my new journal for 2014 with ideas!  Oops.  Better out of my head though.  I'm counting on some relaxing time after Christmas to hopefully get some clear direction for next year.  Looking forward to that!

Wishing everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Design A pages and Midnight Edition
Paislee Press presscards 28 and 29
Ali Edwards December Daily 2013 date Stamps and Holiday Word Art Vol 2

2 comments:

  1. You're so great with sharing your pages and keeping up to date. Every week I am inspired by how you use white. I always want to add more white and then feel like my pages are bare when I do but your pages never look bare.

    I've also filled up my 2014 Moleskine with ideas. Gosh. I am loving having them to look at, but I wonder how I feel when I'm lacking inspiration and look again. Hopefully inspired.

    Have a lovely Christmas and a wonderful time with your family ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caylee and best wishes to you too:)

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)