Project Life - Wk 49

Thursday, December 12, 2013

As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm doing a sort of December daily in my regular PL pages by using Ali Edwards December Dates on a photo a day.  I'm going to stay with basically the same layout for the rest of December to keep the continuity and I love the one large special Christmas related photo.
In New Zealand it's now summer and school holidays.  I'm loving the beautiful red native Pohutukawa trees flowering.  They're also known as New Zealand's Christmas trees and if you live by the coast, they're as much a part of summer as wearing jandals to the beach!


 Overall I'm really happy with how it's all turned out, although this current week I'm finding choosing photos a challenge... there seems to be so much happening.  I can totally understand that a separate Dec daily album is a good idea!  However inserts will be my best friend!

Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Design A pages and Midnight Edition
Paislee Press presscards 28 and 29
Ali Edwards December Daily 2013 date Stamps

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I love the New Zealand Christmas trees. Adorable. You've made me miss my South African Christmas for the first time this season.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)