OLW progress and random thoughts

Sunday, January 19, 2014

I'm still not sure how much I'll share here about my journey with my word moment.  Some of my thoughts feel a bit personal.  Last year I found I hardly shared anything.  In fact, I didn't always complete all of the tasks formally, however the word and the assignments were always present in my thinking.

This year because I identified 4 areas to approach, in some ways it's easier and sometimes I wonder if that's just going to be too much.  I may just elect to focus on 1 or 2 as we move along.

This week was take a moment.

My original thought was to just sit and look at the sea or the stars for 1 minute and just be in the moment.

In actual fact, it came to me another way.  I read this beautiful and heartfelt post by Pink Ronnie and felt compelled to go and take some time alone to write some things down.  So I took my journal with me on my walk, and I sat on a bench at the beach for 10 minutes and  wrote.  It didn't come easy.  Maybe I wasn't in the right head space.  But I did get a few things on paper and I'll give it another go.  Maybe the time will be right on my holiday next week?

This is an enlargement I've had printed for my OLW album.  I also included a 6 x 12 in Week 1 of Project Life.  That way it's visible in 2 places.  I may also get one printed for the wall by my desk.

Next week I'll be capturing the moment.  Perfect timing as I'll be on holiday at the beach:)

You can read about One Little Word here





1 comment:

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)