PL Week 2

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Love how week 2 came together.  Just sums up simply what was meaningful last week, right down to the photo of our feet.  That symolises a walk with my son where we had a deep discussion which relates back to my OLW.  Last week I was concentrating on being in the moment.
I went for large photos again, which limited my choice, but hey, less is more, right?

 I devoted this right side to Tuesday walks - in the morning with hubby and a long afternoon walk with my son.
 Loved Ali Edward's digital stamps to add a few words to a couple of photos.

We're off on holiday to the beach soon so will post weeks 3 and 4 when we're home.

Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Midnight Edition & Page A Design
Paislee Press Week in Review cards
Ali Edwards digital stamps
Other elements my own design

Thanks for stopping by:)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! ♥
    When I read "summer fruit" I was surprised... then I realised you're in New Zealand!! :-D I love your photos and your clean design! You're really inspiring me for my PL. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cristina. Yes we're in summer here so for me it's weird seeing the snow photos. Actually where I live it's quite a nice climate year round.

      Delete
  2. Your pages continue to inspire me and encourage me on my white space / minimalism journey. Love the strawberry pic with the words over it. Love the colour it adds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caylee. You inspire me too, so maybe we will keep each other on the right path?! Keeping minimal requires so much restraint!!

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)