Project Life 2013 Week 1

Thursday, January 9, 2014

I've gone for even more simplicity... a more minimalist approach.  It seems harder to do that because the temptation to add more is always there.


I have added in a few One Little Word references this week but I have a separate album for that so it will be minimal in my PL album from here on I think.
 My 4 'intentions" for OLW recorded on the 6 x 12 photo.  That will remind me of what I'm striving for this year.
The evening/sunset photos are from New Year's Day evening.  It was beautiful.

Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Project Life pages and Midnight Edition (striped card)
Paislee Press Week in Review card and digital brushes + free Twenty fourteen card

6 comments:

  1. LOVE how you use white, you're so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the clean and simple look. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just found your blog, looking for inspiration for my PL in pinterest. I love your clean and simple style. Yes, I agree with you... the temptation to add more is always there! ;-) Thank you for sharing. Regards from Spain ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely words Cristina:)

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)