Project Life - Week 5

Thursday, February 6, 2014

We were still in Pauanui for the first 2 days of week 5 so most of the left side relates to that.  Just 1 (sneaky) photo of my son in the DVD store on our return home.
The chevron card was made using One Little Bird digital paper. An Ali Edwards digital quote.  Loved the Keep calm print in the bedroom of the bach:)
It wasn't the best of weeks but I've tried to keep it simple and positive. Onwards and upwards:)

The right side full photo is really part of week 6 and will have text added when the full story is known later this week.  Shelby had a lump on her leg/elbow which suddenly turned into an infected mess.  She's having an operation on Friday to either remove it or decide what to do with it!  Feeling a little apprehensive about this.  I loved this photo I captured of Anna with her after our return from the vet.  It goes with my 'capture the moment' OLW too.

Will post a photo once the text has been added and photo printed.

Supplies used:
Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Page Protectors
Becky Higgins  It's a Man's World digital cards
Paislee Press digital supplies
Ali Edwards digital word stamps & quote
One Little Bird digital paper used to make chevron filler card

Meanwhile I signed up at the last minute to do Studio Calico's Life scripted class.  It's been a mission trying to source the correct brushes here in New Zealand last minute.  I gathered up a few script brushes and have to say I'm finding it hard work.  So I pulled out my tiny brushes I used for design work at art school many moons ago.  Gouache was my medium of choice back then so it's been a bit like riding a bike.  It's all coming back with the little brushes.  I have more of a calligraphy style of writing so maybe that's meant to be?  I'll keep practicing.  Kal Barteski is such a cool tutor and her script is to die for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)