Thank you + Jot is out now

Saturday, March 29, 2014

(This morning.  Awesome Autumn day.)
A couple of lovely things happened this week which put a big smile on my face. I want to give a big shout out and thank you to the lovely Caylee for including me in a post about her favourite bloggers.  It's rather surreal to read about yourself through the eyes of someone else!  I was literally humbled to read this and so honoured to be listed among the other people; some I have been following for their awesome blogs/work and some I have added to my favourites now.

I also had an email from Kim at Jot magazine to say one of my project life spreads will be in Issue 5, which I think is due out today.  I'll update here when it is live. (Edited: Yes it's live online now  through the above link). So honoured to have had my work in 3 issues now:)

I'm also (im)patiently waiting for a message to collect my photos so I can finish a series of project life pages. Seriously hoping for these in the next couple of days.

Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy your weekend.  It's an absolutely gorgeous day here.  Anna has gone on an overnight tramp for her Duke of Edinburgh Award out to one of the islands in the harbour.  She is having some amazing adventures.  I'm off to the garden centre and later out to dinner with hubby so Nicholas can have a few hours of peace and quiet to watch a special movie. Love Saturdays.

1 comment:

  1. Glad it made you smile :)
    Congrats on your Jot feature !

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)