Project Life - Beach pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Last weekend we put our clocks back to standard time.  I never like the first few weeks of any time change! This one always has the gloomy feeling that winter's approaching, although it's so darn muggy at night that I can't sleep properly so in a way I'm looking forward to the cooler weather.

Anyway, I mentioned in my previous posts that I wanted to add some extra pages to my PL album and gradually change the way I'm working it.

Around weeks 12 and 13 I took some photos of the beach that I just felt needed their own place rather than be mixed in with other photos.  (all iPhone photos)

This layout was a case of less is more!  I'm sure I've said before that it seems harder to make simple pages - the process here was certainly subtracting elements. I wanted the photos to be the main focus. Some new Ali Edwards digital elements seemed as if they were designed for me! (Left page)

I chose to leave the photos clean of any element.  It really helps that we live in such beautiful surroundings! When I look at these pages, I'm gobsmacked by the beauty of our coastline.
true story!
Supplies used:
Becky Higgins page protectors
We R Memory Keepers page protector
Ali Edwards.com digital elements
Paislee Press journaling card
My handwriting 'thankful'

Thanks for stopping by.  Someone has asked me to post more on A4 pages.  Mine are actually US letter size but the ideas can be transferred to A4 easily.  Please don't hesitate to ask more specific questions or what you'd like me to post more of:)

2 comments:

  1. You live in such a beautiful part of the world and you really do it justice with your photos. You are so talented. I'm gobsmacked too.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)