Project Life - Week 12

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Still loving the smaller size...

While I was waiting for my divided pages to arrive, I used another collage for the week's highlights in photos. I love collages so much and think I'll be using them a lot more. There are heaps of great templates to use with Photoshop, or free online sites, or I just make up my own. The only downside is extra bits of journaling, but for me I love the clean look without too much on the photos.
(click to enlarge)
At this time of the year, the sunrises in particular are stunning from our house, and if we look out west in the evening, the sky is gorgeous too. Already, as I write this post in week 14, it's dark when I rise and the sunrises don't seem as great as a few weeks ago.

To compensate for less room for journaling, I've decided to go with more journaling some weeks.  Maybe once a month, I'll summarise a bit more/make a currently page?  Still working it out as I go.

I've actually made another set of pages from photos over a few weeks which made a nice spread. In a previous post I mentioned that collecting photos in a more pleasing format was one reason behind my move to a different style. I'll post that one soon. Thanks for stopping by:)


Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Project Life page Protectors 8.5 x 11
Paislee Press - Week in Review card, 'You are' filler card and digital elements right page
One Little Bird - filler cards used on collage

1 comment:

  1. You are the queen of nature photos. Love the vivid colours in your sunsets, and how you still magically managed to balance the colours and not have your week overwhelmed by them.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)