Project Life - Week 13

Saturday, April 5, 2014


I loved using my new WRMK 9 pocket pages this week. Last weekend Anna went on an overnight tramp to Rangitoto Island and Mototapu Island. If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know I take a lot of photos of the beach.  The island which is often the focal point in them is Rangitoto Island.  The photo at the bottom of the left page is taken by her from the top of the island.  I was excited to get that perspective of the Harbour Bridge.
I can't stop handwriting these days. The Queen lyrics are destined for my wall but came in handy to add to my page this week.
I took the opportunity to add more journaling again.  Love using digital so I can manipulate the size of the cards and elements. I've added in just a few of Anna's photos but she'll get a few pages in her own album.

Among the challenging things this current week, I had to chase up a missing photo order and when it arrived, some of the photos were missing... so... I will have more to share soon!  Grateful to have our internet back on after nearly 2 full days!  We have a son with a deadline on an important assignment and so it couldn't have happened at a much worse time for him!  We could seriously do without the stress!! 

Happy weekend everyone:)

Supplies used:
Becky Higgins page protector
WRMK page protector
Paislee Press journaling cards and elements (including the black frames)
Ali Edwards digital elements

3 comments:

  1. And that paislee press paper was made for this layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was! That kit is my fav colour combo too!

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)