Project Life - Week 14

Saturday, April 12, 2014


During this week I had to live by my own words I'd quoted to several people. It wasn't an easy week and I found myself looking for some happy moments to balance out the not so good happening. That's something I've been working on and I'll talk more about that soon.

The result was a week with not so many photos.

The left side photo is actually from the previous Sunday.  It's a photo I felt it needed it's own page.
The right side came together as a simple collage to summarise the week.  I used a digital paper from One Little Bird as the background.  Love that paper so much I'm sure it'll be used again soon:)
I have created a third page of photos of my son photographing his photography assignment.  Here's a glimpse but for his privacy, I'm not showing the whole page. I think I might make a page about the Royal Tour of NZ to sit beside this page.  Yes we have Royal fever here:
Supplies used:
Becky Higgins page protectors
Ali Edwards digital elements
One Little Bird digital elements
Paislee Press Week in Review card

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)