Out & About - a photo walk

Thursday, May 8, 2014

This morning I was discussing with Mr 16 his photography assignment.  It's hard at the best of times to get much information out of him but I gather they have to take a sequence of photos and present as a photo story.

That sort of assignment would be right up my alley! I got to thinking on the drive home from school drop off that it's been a while since I took a series of photos.

So, in honour of National Photography month (apparently), I took my phone with me on my morning walk.  It's just too hard juggling my DSLR with a dog on a lead.  I reserve that for days I walk with someone else. My iphone does a great job anyway.  I can't tell you how much I love it!

It was a gorgeous morning - fresh sun after lots of rain earlier. I loved the plants dripping wet and the colours of Autumn.

It's something I'm going to do on a regular basis and I'm looking forward to seeing how Mr 16 interprets his assignment.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I just want to go for walks where you do.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)