Project Life - Holiday pages - Part 2

Saturday, May 17, 2014

The second set of pages for our Gold Coast trip I devoted to the views from our room/apartment. We'd searched high and low for a good price on a 3 bedroom place so both kids could have their own space, especially important for Nicholas who has noise sensitivities with ASD. I was a little anxious about how everything would work out on this trip and had prepared myself  that we may not have great accommodation.

We were gobsmacked when we walked into our 41st floor apartment! 3 balconies, the sea one side and canals around us.  It was breathtaking any time of day or night. I took so many photos, obsessed with capturing the light on the water and the twinkling lights at night.

On ANZAC Day, we even had grandstand seats to a fireworks display down on the beach.

It was hard to narrow the photos down but I kept reminding myself I can include more in my photo book yet to be made.
Looking at these photos, I miss that place so much. The apartment layout worked so well for us.  Nicholas had a room with a small hallway entrance (and much to Anna's displeasure, the best bathroom and biggest wardrobe!), but it was perfect for him to have his quiet times. Small compromise from the rest of us for peace.

Next up, just finishing the pages about our theme park adventures!

Supplies used:
We R Memory Keepers 9 pocket page
Becky Higgins page
Paislee Press - about us digital kit
Ali Edwards - Glorius Moments digital element
Sugarplum Paperie - overlay

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! What font did you use on the big photo? Your style is so clean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan. That's actually an Ali Edwards digital from a set called Glorious Moments.

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)