Project Life - Week 16

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Some weeks I take few photos. Week 16 was one of those and although I could have made a 2 page spread I decided that one page was enough as I knew the following few weeks of holiday would generate more than normal. I also switched some pages in the album around and this now sits alongside the page of my son from a few weeks earlier.  Doesn't worry me at all that it's slightly out of chronological order.

Around this time I'd just purchased the new 'sunny days' kit from Paislee Press which worked perfectly for this page.  I was also thrilled that my instagram photo of progress on this page was listed on the Paislee Press blog in their monthly round up.

Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Project Life page protector
Paislee Press filler cards and journaling cards
Ali Edwards digital stamp

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the colours in this. And good on you for only doing one page. I haven't done it this year yet, which is strange because my year is much less busy than last year's and I did a few of those last year. It's so freeing almost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caylee. Yeah, good to just do whatever works each week.

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)