Project Life - Week 20

Friday, May 23, 2014

Well that week zoomed by, and this week is well on it's way too!

It's no secret that I love photographing flowers... I think I inherited the love of flowers/plants/gardens from my parents, who are avid gardeners and dad has even received a city award for his services to horticulture.  I've realised my love is not actually getting in and getting my hands dirty though... I much prefer the designing and the photographing... oh well, each to their own.

I'm also lucky that we live in a pretty moderate climate and there's always something pretty flowering around here, like those gorgeous pink flowers just hanging over a neighbour's fence.

This week I just felt like going a bit brighter so I purchased the Sunshine edition filler cards of Project life. I think I'm a bit in love! Why didn't I get it earlier?
I purchased some new succulents and a bromeliad at the Sunday markets too.

This current week has been a busy one with Anna's birthday in the mix and it's proving a bit of a design challenge!

Supplies used:
We R Memory Keepers 9 pocket pages
Becky Higgins Project Life Midnight and Sunshine Editions (digital)
Ali Edwards digital elements
Paislee Press Week in Review card
My brush script made into a filler card

4 comments:

  1. Your digital PL pages are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors and the Sunshine edition is the BEST! I really like this page size, I may have to try it out! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)