Project Life - Plant love pages

Friday, June 27, 2014


In lieu of last weeks regular page layout, I decided to make a plant layout instead. Just as I had the layout coming together, I received an email notifying that One Little Bird had just released a new set of digital elements. Perfect timing:) A couple of the elements were just what I needed to give a clean and simple, minimalist finish to my pages.
The right page is an 8x10 photo collage - just because it's cheaper to print that size than 8.5 x 11 in NZ

I love how this turned out. Main focus on the photos, enough story and a quote which perfectly sums up why I love plants and flowers. 

I also love breaking up regular weekly pages with photo heavy themed pages. I've been giving a lot of thought to how I complete Project Life. There are no rules. The only ones are set by me and I don't mind breaking them! Honestly, I started the year with the intention to do weekly double pages, using the same sort of format each week for continuity. Ha! I veered off track in the early weeks. I've come to realise that to stay interested, I need to adapt to what I feel like doing each week. 

So for now, that could mean some weekly, some themed pages, some monthly summaries... whatever. 

And I still love doing this project:) 

Supplies:
One Little Bird digital elements










2 comments:

  1. Love your plant pages and hey whatever works for PL - just do it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)