Project Life - Week 24

Thursday, June 19, 2014

I didn't make any pages for week 23. Why? A variety of reasons... busy, not many photos, not anything to set it apart from a regular week. For a few days I almost threw in the weekly idea, but I find myself struggling to know how to pull a group of events together without using a weekly, or maybe monthly format. Themed pages are easy.

I decided to do another catch up on journaling - a 'right now/currently/lately' page. I find them interesting to look back on more than just random journaling. Sorry I've had to blur out some of it. There's a lot going on that I just can't risk out there on the web!


Doing the 9 pocket pages is a little more work but I've settled on a system. I size my photos 2.5 x 3.5 inches and place them on a 6 x 4 for printing. It's just a matter of trimming them to size.
The Enjoy Life is from Studio Calico's free basic digital class. I recoloured it white and added to a Sunshine kit card which balanced out the bold colour of the photo I wanted for the right page.


So, essentially another simple look. I actually stripped a few elements off it to simplify it to the look I prefer.

Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Midnight and Sunshine editions
Paislee Press digital elements
Ali Edwards digital (was a freebie from Hello Story class)
Studio Calico free digital element (as described above)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)