Around here...

Tuesday, August 5, 2014


Around here I'm...
missing the comfort of the Commonwealth Games on tv. I loved working from the warmth of the lounge or dining table with the sports as my background companion.

working on getting my Winter Magic book project completed by the end of the month so I can start on a new project. Loving how this is all working out!

enrolled in Studio Calico's 30 Days of Me class with Maggie Holmes. Excited to have a new project to commence in September.

reading The Happiness Project. I think I'm the last person to read this and after reading a friend's online book review, I've unfortunately started off with a bit of skepticism but hopefully I will get a lot from it. Let me know if you've read it and what you think.

gearing up to spend time in the next few months as a volunteer at the kids school during internal and external exams, helping students with learning disabilities.

so excited to see little hints of spring popping up everywhere, coupled with a few very warm sunny days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)