Project Life | End of Aug pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

I was inspired to use some digital printables from Studio Calico's Sandilot and Poet Society kits for these pages, together with a couple of digi elements from Ali Edwards.com. (Links below).

It's another simple round up of where we're at currently. I'm loving journaling in this way, in addition to the regular journaled card notes.

I kept the right side ultra simple. On the reverse of the insert, I'm just preparing a collage of Friday photos to slip in. Friday just ended up a bit special:)
 I loved the chance to write "Stories matter to me because" on the prompt from Ali Edwards.The story has been on my mind and in my journal a lot since completing her Hello Story class last year. I totally relate to her photo + story and #craftthestory.
Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Pages F and A and 8.5x11
Ali Edwards.com Digital stamp and Story freebie
Studio Calico Digital Printables

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Donna, I ran across this on Pintrest and had to see who made this amazing spread. Of course it was you! So stunning!

    Arika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arika! I really appreciate that:)

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)