Project Life | misty morning pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Last Friday morning we awoke to 'pea soup' fog. It's not a common thing here but being surrounded by so much water, we often have sea fog roll in until late morning. It creates havoc with the morning traffic and of course flights.
Because I've been so obsessed with my winter magic project, I suddenly looked at the fog with fresh eyes. I was out there happily snapping away, and what I captured has just fueled my photography bug! Little droplets of moisture just elevated plants and cobwebs to a whole new level.

I felt it deserved a whole set of pages for my project life album... and of course some are featuring in my winter magic photo book I'm working on.
I kept this ultra simple with just a few digital elements - letting the photos steal the show.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy weekend.

Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Project Life pages
Digital elements:
Ali Edwards  (left page)
One Little Bird
Paislee Press

4 comments:

  1. I think the photos steal the show too - love the spiderwebs on some of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your approach to Project Life. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan. That made my day:)

      Delete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)