30 Days of Me | 3

Saturday, September 27, 2014

I've been slowly working away on this album for my Studio Calico class and have quite a few nearly finished pages.

Here's one layout I have completed.

Following a 'Today I' prompt, I decided to choose a day to record my day, rather than the whole family.  It was meant to be, because right about then I saw and purchased the Ali Edwards Design  Everyday Life Cursive digital brushes which had One Day in my Life digital. (link below)


I wanted to include a written schedule and toyed with the idea of printing on transparency or vellum but in the end decided to print on white card and cut a page protector in half because I've used the same for another page... and I like a bit of consistency.

I used a template from Paislee Press for the right side. Thanks for stopping by:)

Supplies used:
Becky Higgins 6x8 album and page protectors
Ali Edwards Design digital
Paislee Press template and digital (right page)
BH ATPlus One kit (Today)
Studio Calico digital printable butterfly (part of class)

1 comment:

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)