30 Days of Me Album | 2

Thursday, September 11, 2014


Once I got a rough plan on paper for this project, I started to enjoy the process. Pretty much in my element actually... not because of the subject matter, but the design process is definitely my happy place! It's a hybrid project using mostly digital supplies. Here's my first pages. I'll note under each photo where from, with links at the bottom (otherwise my designs).
Digital graphics left page Ali Edwards, flair and label part of Studio Calico class kit

Right page - Digital filler from Project Life Plus One kit

Digital "Make something" from Studio Calico free Digital Basics class

Digital graphics right page part of class
I'm on a mission to get a decent family photo, including Shelby. That could prove to be the hardest part of the whole album! Bribery will play a definite part in it, I'm sure.

Supplies links:
Studio Calico
Ali Edwards.com
Becky Higgins Project Life

Thanks for stopping by:)


1 comment:

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)