Out and About | At the beach this morning

Tuesday, September 30, 2014





We switched to Daylight Saving here in the weekend, which coincided with the school holidays. That meant I was able to go for my morning walk a bit earlier, and factoring in the hour difference as well, I noticed how much more beautiful the light was. Yes I was wishing I had my camera with me, but it's a bit of a hassle carrying that while walking the dog, so I snapped these with my iphone.

The last few days I've been missing taking photos... as in, taking photos purposely, rather than just snapping away at a random moment. A new month is upon us tomorrow, so I just might have to start a new project. I totally loved my #donnaswintermagicproject. You can read about it here and here. As much as I loved that, I'm thinking of something new to work on. Thinking cap on for the rest of today.

I intend to start October off with a To Do list so it doesn't slip away on me like September has!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that light was just perfect for taking photos. I lost September too and suspect October is going to go fast as well. Like your idea of a "to do" list.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)