Project Life | A quick digital insert

Monday, September 15, 2014


I wanted to include this particular Friday on its own page as it told a story of the afternoon and following evening. Anna was nominated to do the ALS Ice Challenge. It was such a cold day. I think her dad had the most fun, preparing the ice and tipping it. I was nominated as chief videographer and Nicholas opted not to take photos so he could just enjoy the moment... Therefore we have no photos of the actual moment but what we have tell the story before and after. We went to a fab new pizza place for dinner which finished the day perfectly.

Because I wanted to use the circle digital element for the day of the week, I decided to go all out and found a CD/DVD label template in my old digital program. It was simple to drag the photos in, along with journaling cards and title. I resized it to fit within an 8x10 print, making sure to leave some breathing space. It's quite busy but a bit of a change to the regular collage. I've mounted on 8.5 x 11 cardstock, only because I wanted to slip it in the back of another page that size.

It would also be easy to do this with a 2 inch circle punch if you like the grid idea but you're not a digital fan.

Supplies used:
Paislee Press digital element
Becky Higgins  Project Life Midnight Edition digital journaling cards

1 comment:

  1. I love how you changed it up this time around. It keeps things interesting. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)