Project Life | Sep 1 and 2

Thursday, September 25, 2014


Two PL layouts to share today. I design my layouts regularly and sometimes have enough patience to wait to order my photos in a bigger batch to make it more economical. It's always a nice mail day when they arrive.
click to enlarge

This covers one weekend which happened to include Father's Day and was a bit special. It was also a day of superb spring weather which hasn't happened much so far this month. It's been wet, windy and cold. The kids were busy studying so just the two of us went out for lunch down at the marina which is his happy place! I'm not much of a boat person but water, sun and fabulous views - YES! I was dressed for a cooler day in a merino sweater and we had a table in the sun, so I nearly melted but the food and views were magic.

This spread covers last week with the right side dedicated to Friday. Anna had finished her exams and as a reward for her dedicated effort, I took her shopping for some new things for a mini makeover in her room. She's so much fun. We ended up going back to the same shop 3 times... I think they were starting to wonder about us. Interiors are my happy place, so checking out new season colours and things was the perfect end to a busy week. Her grown up room is coming along nicely... my girl has good taste!

Supplies used:
Becky Higgins Project Life Page Protectors
WRMK Page Protector 8.5x11
BH AT Plus One Kit
Ali Edwards Design Digital elements
Paislee Press Week in Review card
BH Sunshine Edition Kit (Week 38 page)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)