Week in the life 2014 | I have a plan...

Tuesday, October 21, 2014


It's that time again. Last year I gave a lot of thought to how I wanted to document this and how it would fit in with my plan of storing things.

I decided to make a 20 page photo book (8x11) to file in my Project Life album along with the weekly double page spread. Here's what the finished product looks like. I made up my own page design.
WITL 2013
You can view the process here and Week 37 here. I love how it turned out. I think this weekly layout has had one of the highest views of anything on my blog, so it seems others liked it too!

This year, I had a wee think and here's what I've decided:

  • A 6x8 40 page photo book
  • No weekly layout
  • It will be filed in my PL album
  • I've purchased the above template from Ali Edwards Design
  • I've made a rough page plan (this always changes as I go but it helps to have a starting point)
  • I've made a list of things I'd like to cover (so I remember to pick up the camera!)
  • Note to self - keep it simple, get it done.
Monday is Labour Day here, a public holiday and weather permitting, hopefully we get out and about and I start the week in an interesting way.

Looking forward to seeing what others come up with. 

I started a page titled "Project Life 2015 brainstorm" yesterday! Have made some decisions. More on that later:)

1 comment:

  1. This is a very alluring project isn't it? It is always a challenge for me to keep up with all the photos and words for a whole week. They come so fast and furious and I get behind so easily. However, I am up for the challenge again this year.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)