I decided to make a 20 page photo book (8x11) to file in my Project Life album along with the weekly double page spread. Here's what the finished product looks like. I made up my own page design.
This year, I had a wee think and here's what I've decided:
- A 6x8 40 page photo book
- No weekly layout
- It will be filed in my PL album
- I've purchased the above template from Ali Edwards Design
- I've made a rough page plan (this always changes as I go but it helps to have a starting point)
- I've made a list of things I'd like to cover (so I remember to pick up the camera!)
- Note to self - keep it simple, get it done.
Monday is Labour Day here, a public holiday and weather permitting, hopefully we get out and about and I start the week in an interesting way.
Looking forward to seeing what others come up with.
I started a page titled "Project Life 2015 brainstorm" yesterday! Have made some decisions. More on that later:)